We have a strong team of qualified and experienced staff across 6 branches nationally who share our vision of making a difference by being different. This translates into efficient and highly effective service delivery to each and every one of our clients. Our Personal Protector policy offers comprehensive cover looking after the insurance needs of an individual and all their personal belongings including limited business cover. The policy includes covers for House Owners, Household Contents, All Risks, Personal Accident, Motor, Personal Liability, Personal Computers and Pleasure Craft. Continuous and consistent evaluation of our product against our clients’ needs has led to an improved Personal Protector Policy which compares more than favourably with the best the market has to offer. Subject always to the current policy terms and conditions, herewith some of the unique new features:
- The Building Section offers all risks cover. The event – if not specifically excluded – is covered.
- The Contents Section provides cover for Loss of Water by leakage from pipes in the private residence, where you are responsible to pay for the charges, up to a limit of R10 000.
- Accidental Damage (other than mechanical or electrical breakdown) up to R10 000 with power-surge damage up to R50 000 on all household electrical goods is automatically covered. This, we believe, is real added value. Contact your Broker should higher limits be required.
- Mechanical and Electrical Breakdown to various home appliances, such as deep freeze unit, refrigerator, washing machine, stove, hob and microwave, is automatically covered up to R1 000. Contact your Broker should higher limits be required.
- The Motor Section offers various options of Car Hire in the event of loss of or damage to your insured vehicles. Contact your Broker to find out more.
- The Computer Section extends to include an incompatibility cover which relates to any modifications or alterations necessary as a result of computer damage.
- The Pleasure Craft Section includes damage resulting from impact with submerged objects.
- The Personal Accident Section now includes contribution towards bereavement expenses up to R10 000.
- Frontline Personal Assist, our value-added product, includes the following benefits:
- Roadside and Accident Assistance
- Trauma & Assault Assistance
- Legal Assistance
- Home Safe Chauffeur Service
- Intelligent Panic
- Home Assist
- Crime Assist
- Global Assist Smartphone App
- Home Maintenance Assist
Please click on the link below to view our full brochure on these benefits: FRONTLINE PERSONAL ASSIST BROCHURE