Home Safe Chauffeur
This product is designed to encourage you to drive responsibly. Statistics show car incidents as a result of drinking and driving account for a large percentage of accidents on our roads, especially at night.
Benefits are as follows:
- We will ensure that you and your vehicle arrive home safely. We will dispatch a vehicle with two drivers (where possible) and drive you home in your own car
- All drivers are in possession of a public driver’s permit, carry a cellphone and dress professionally. The drivers all speak English
- You are entitled to use this service 6 times per annum. Each incident is capped at R500 rand, any costs incurred over and above this will be for the client’s account
What are the terms and conditions?
- Bookings can be arranged between the following hours:
- Mondays to Thursdays 17:00 – 01:00
- Fridays 15:00 – 03:00
- Saturdays 16:00 – 02:00
- Sundays 16:00 – midnight
The service is available within a 50km radius of city centres in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town, Nelspruit, Polokwane, Kimberley, Port Elizabeth, East London, George, Bloemfontein and Pietermaritzburg.
- Ad hoc or last minute requests will be accommodated by the Service Provider on a best-effort basis with a maximum expected delay of 90 minutes. This Service is subject to the availability of a standby team at the time of the request
- Pre-bookings for public holidays need to be made before 17:00 on the day before the public holiday.
- At the specified time and location, the call centre will notify you that the pick-up driver has arrived at which time you will have 15 minutes to meet the driver. After the 15 minutes, the call centre will notify you that the pick-up driver will be leaving and the trip will be cancelled.
- Cancellation and rescheduling fees:
- Two hours prior to booked collection time – Rnil
- One hour prior to booked collection time – one incident will be eliminated
Please click on the link below to view our full brochure on these benefits: FRONTLINE PERSONAL ASSIST BROCHURE