Members have access to the following services in the event should you become an unfortunate victim of a home invasion or hi-jacking.
Crime Assist will provide you with the tools, to get you back on your feet.
All you need to do is phone 0861 113 699, provide us with your police case number and our 24-hour call centre will assist you with the following:
An emergency box will be delivered to your place of residence and will contain the following:
- A cellphone preloaded with a R200’s worth of airtime, so that you can stay in touch with your loved ones and make the necessary arrangements;
- A preloaded debit card to the value of R500 to help you get back on your feet;
- Application forms from Home Affairs if your ID book, Passport or Driver’s License was stolen or lost in the incident
The following assistance can also be arranged, using the same number:
- In the case of your vehicle being hi-jacked, we will provide you with Group B car hire for 48 hours to keep you mobile
- In the case of your keys being stolen in a hi-jacking, we will send a locksmith to your house to assist you with your locks, up to the value of R1,000 per annum
- In the case of you being hi-jacked at your place of residence, we will place an armed security guard at your house for 24 hours
- In the case of your home being invaded, we will place a security guard at your house for 24 hours after the invasion has taken place
- In case of your home being invaded, we will provide hotel accommodation to the value of R1,000 per annum
- In the case of you needing trauma counselling, we will provide up to R10,000 per family per annum in respect of psychiatric consultations
- Investigation services to the value of R25 000 to assist with identifying the perpetrators of the incident and recovery of your possessions.
Please click on the link below to view our full brochure on these benefits:
FRONTLINE PERSONAL ASSIST BROCHURE